- User Conduct on the Website
As a condition of your use of the Website, you may not:
- access to (or attempt to access to) the data areas that are not authorised by us;
- use the Website or its content in contravention of any regulation or legislation;
- upload or post on the Website any information that is or likely to be in contravention of any regulation or legislation;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website; or
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any content of the Website for any commercial purposes.
- Third Party Information
The Website may contain information provided by third parties. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of the third party information.
- Prohibition of Access
- Links on the Website
- Intellectual Property Rights
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Website belong to us or our licensors. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved.
The content of the Website is provided for temporary and personal use only. Without our written permission, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any content of the Website for any commercial purposes.
- Limited Liability and Warranty
The content of the Website is provided for your general reference and on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability and adequacy of the content of the Website. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind arising from the use of the Website or reliance on the content of the Website.
We may collect personal information from you to ascertain your identity. Such personal information will be used only for the specific purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other person without your consent, except where we are required to do so by law.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The content of the Website is provided for informational purposes only. None of the content of the Website is intended to provide legal or other professional advice. No client-lawyer relationship is created by the use of the Website or its content. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind arising from the reliance on the content of the Website. You are required to obtain legal advice before relying on the content of the Website.