Corporate & Commercial lawyers in Hong Kong
Haldanes’ corporate and commercial practice combines an ability to assist with the execution of a diverse range of corporate transactions and to assist commercial clients with the operation, regulation and development of their businesses in Asia.
Our focused team of corporate and commercial lawyers have experience in representing clients in executing a wide range of corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, venture capital/private equity financing transactions, joint ventures and investment fund transactions. The corporate and commercial partners have many years’ experience representing multi-national corporations, financial institutions, global and regional investment funds, entrepreneurs and technology companies throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including the People’s Republic of China.
Our corporate and commercial lawyers have experience in handling virtually all aspects of business relations, including advice on, drafting and negotiation of, a diverse range of commercial contracts, both locally and internationally, including licensing, partnership, outsourcing, distribution, manufacturing and agency arrangements.
Our strengths are founded on an emphasis towards developing an in depth, focused and personalized understanding of client needs enabling our corporate and commercial lawyers to deliver a business oriented and solutions driven service.
Our corporate and commercial lawyers offer a full range of corporate secretarial services for both Hong Kong and offshore companies in most jurisdictions, including
- Company formation services (We provide electronic services for one-stop company incorporation and business registration)
- Registered offices
- Company secretarial services
- Filing of statutory returns
- Nominee shareholder
- Keeping Registers
- Authorised signatory
- Opening Bank Account
- Authorised representative (for overseas companies registered in Hong Kong)
- Agent for service of legal process
- Application for dormant status of Hong Kong companies
- Arranging for audit, accountancy and tax consultancy services
- Deregistration and winding-up services