Paul has a diversity of practice with an emphasis on complex/cross-border commercial and property related litigation, which often involves injunctive relief. He has experience in prosecuting and defending claims in all levels of courts, involving defamation, fraud, property / land related dispute, family and inheritance dispute, personal injuries, professional negligence, contentious probate, employment, shareholders dispute, SFC and HKMA investigations and insolvency matters etc.
Apart from contentious business, Paul also leads the firm’s conveyancing practice. The firm acts for purchasers, vendors and financial institutions in all aspects of real estate transactions.
Some Reported Cases:
Pacific Electric Wire & Cable v Hu Hung Chiu and others
- (FAMV 28 to 32 of 2009)
- (CACV 208, 210, 211, 212, 351 and 352 of 2008)
- (HCA 2746 and 2763 of 2004)
- (HCA 1299 of 2005)
Siegfied Adalbert Unruh v Hans-Joerg Seeberger and Another
- (FACV 9 and 10 of 2006), also reported in  2 HKLRD 414; (2007) 10 HKCFAR 31
- (CACV 297 and 298 of 2004)
- HCA 6641 of 2000 (7 July 2004)
- HCA 6641 of 2000 (3 September 2004)
Christopher Gordon Young v Lee Chu